Thursday May 18 2017

What was fun today

I liked the game man hunt with Manveer Migule and Dillon.In the game we had to run away from the hunter so I when behind the shed Manveer went running to the bathroom to hide there and when I saw Migaule I ran because he was the Hunter I ran from the shed to the bathroom and sead to Manveer run because Migule and when we were running Manveer go cought and tag so Manveer and Migule were Hunter's I then found Dillon looking for me so we ran behind the water holder and Dillon was cought then it was only me left so I ran straight to the bathroom to go to the toilet and I hid there for a wild and then Dillon came in I just made it out before Dillon catch me and then I won the game first try then it was lisen to read to read so we lisened to Lemany Shinket it is about 3 children have a bad time I like the book very much some people like it so muck they get the book them self and there is a TV episode too,but the book is better because the TV episode Dose have some stuff that is left out that's why is the book version is better. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday June 1st 2017

Temple trip